Funny Sunday; facts and pictures
1. Beetles taste like apples, wasps like pine nuts, and worms like fried bacon.
2. What is called a “French kiss” in the English speaking world is known as an “English kiss” in France.
3. “Almost” is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
4. In 1386, a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child
5. You can’t kill yourself by holding your breath
6. There is a city called Rome on every continent.
7. Horatio Nelson, one of England’s most illustrious admirals was throughout his life, never able to find a cure for his sea-sickness.
8. The elephant is the only mammal that can’t jump!
9. Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different!
10. The first known transfusion of blood was performed as early as 1667, when Jean-Baptiste, transfused two pints of blood from a sheep to a young man
You must be logged in to post a comment.