Love; awesome or overrated? You decide.
Okay, so in 2011, it’s much easier to be cynical than it is to either appreciate the state of mind of somebody who’s in love or, better still, express love, whether that be for a family member, partner or friend.
So, are you a cynic or a romantic? Check out the text and images below, if they make you smile then you have your answer. 🙂
ACTUAL CHILDREN ANSWERS TO THE QUESTION “WHAT IS LOVE?”
- “When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth” BILLY – Age 4
- “Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired.” TERRI – Age 4
- “Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening your presents, and listen.” BOBBY – Age 7
- “If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend you hate.” NIKKA, age 6.
- “Love is when you tell someone you like their shirt and then they wear it every day.” NOELLE, age 7
- “Love is like the old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well.” TOMMY, age 6
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Unknown
- We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly embracing each other – Liciano De Crescenzo
- Love is born with the pleasure of looking at each other, It is fed with the necessity of seeing each other, And is concluded with the impossibility of separation – Unknown
- Love and you shall be loved – Ralph Waldo Emerson