Funny Sunday; actual science quotes from 11 year olds
- “Water is composed of two gins, Oxygin and Hydrogin. Oxygin is pure gin. Hydrogin is gin and water.”
- “Artificial insemination is when the farmer does it to the cow instead of the bull.”
- “H20 is hot water, and CO2 is cold water.”
- “Three kinds of blood vessels are arteries, vanes, and caterpillars.
- “Dew is formed on leaves when the sun shines down on them and makes them perspire.”
- “Mushrooms always grow in damp places and so they look like umbrellas.”
- * “The body consists of three parts – the brainium, the borax and the abominable cavity. The brainium contains the brain, the borax contains the heart and lungs, and the abominable cavity contains the bowels, of which there are five – a, e, i, o and u.”
- “Rhubarb: a kind of celery gone bloodshot.”
- “Vacuum: A large, empty space where the pope lives.”
- “For drowning: climb on top of the person and move up and down to make Artificial Perspiration.”
- “For Fainting: Rub the person’s chest or, if a lady, rub her arm above the hand instead. Or put the head between the knees of the nearest medical doctor.”
- “The alimentary canal is located in the northern part of Indiana.”
- “The tides are a fight between the Earth and Moon. All water tends towards the moon, because there is no water in the moon, and nature abhors a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins in this fight.”
- “Equator: A managerie lion running around the Earth through Africa.”
- “Germinate: To become a naturalized German.”
- “To prevent contraception: wear a condominium.”
- “To keep milk from turning sour: keep it in the cow.”
You must log in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.