Friday’s 10 ‘interesting’ facts
- Antarctica is the only continent without reptiles or snakes.
- An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.
- In the Caribbean there are oysters that can climb trees.
- Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
- The world’s youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
- When George Lucas was mixing the American Graffiti soundtrack, he numbered the reels of film starting with an R and numbered the dialog starting with a D. Sound designer Walter Murch asked George for Reel 2, Dialog 2 by saying “R2D2”. George liked the way that sounded so much he integrated that into another project he was working on.
- The youngest pope was 11 years old.
- Proportional to their weight, men are stronger than horses.
- They have square watermelons in Japan – they stack better.
- Heinz Ketchup leaving the bottle travels at 25 miles per year.
You must log in to post a comment.