9 ‘deadly’ words used by women. Men be warned.
- “FINE”. This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
- “FIVE MINUTES” If she is getting dressed, this means half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping with chores.
- “NOTHING” This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with “nothing” usually end with “fine”.
- “GO AHEAD” This is a dare, not permission. Don’t do it!
- LOUD SIGH is actually a word, but is a non verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to number 3 for the meaning of nothing).
- “THAT’S OKAY” is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
- “THANKS” is woman thanking you. Do not question or faint, simply say “you’re welcome” but just one clause here; this is only true if she doesn’t say “thanks a lot”, this is pure sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say “you’re welcome. That will bring on a “whatever” as well as the rains of hell.
- “WHATEVER” is a woman’s way of saying EFF YOU!
- “DON’T WORRY ABOUT IT” is another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times but is now doing herself. This will later result in man asking “What’s wrong”, for the woman’s response to this, refer to number 3.
You must log in to post a comment.