10 ‘interesting’ facts
1. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.
2. A jiffy is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second. Thus the saying, “I’ll be there in a jiffy..”
3. Children grow faster in the springtime than any other season during the year.
4. UK pig farmers are required, by law, to provide toys for their pigs.
5. In France, it’s legal to marry a dead person whilst in India, people are legally allowed to marry a dog.
6. Apple seeds are poisonous; they produce cyanide.
7. In Holland, you can be fined for not using a shopping basket in a grocery store.
8. Frozen lobsters can come back to life when thawed!
9. On average people fear spiders more than they do death.
10. Only one other book has been distributed more than the bible; the IKEA catalogue.
…and the results from yesterday’s Tokyo underground picture. I asked if you could guess what exactly the underground managers were trying to tell you with that picture. Is it simply an X-rated mistake? If you haven’t seen the picture, browse away now if you don’t want to know the answers! Otherwise, from left to right: Underground managers would like you to give up your seat for : person with injured arm, person holding a child, pregnant woman, person with injured leg. Did you guess correctly? 😉
You must log in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.