10 ‘interesting’ facts
1. By partially filling saucers with vinegar and distributing these around a room, you can eliminate odours.
2. On average, a movie makes about 5 times more from its DVD sales than ticket takings.
3. By the age of 60, most people have lost 50% of their taste buds.
4. Seaweed is used to thicken ice cream.
5. During the filming of ‘Apocalypse Now’, director Francis Ford Coppola threatened suicide several times and lost 100 pounds.
6. A rat can fall from a five story building without injury.
7. You can’t create a folder called ‘con’ in Microsoft Windows.
8. The first patented condom was meant to be reused!
9. Cranberries are sorted for ripeness by bouncing them; a fully ripened cranberry can be dribbled like a football.
10. 1/3 of Taiwanese funeral processions include a stripper!
More interesting facts next week! Subscribe